Monday, August 31, 2009

It's A Good Day

I haven't posted on here in a long time, but I want to say today is a good day. I have been blessed a few weeks ago by a lady who donated a ton of items to go towards my 'Good Cause' and that is helping out teen mothers.

I'm excited about passing on these donations to a mother who could trully use them. I remember back in my times of need how I really depended on the help others to keep me going and how any little help made a big difference. This is my way of giving back and passing on that good karma, and it trully feels good.

I know this economy right now is affecting everyone which is why I am determined to give out whatever little help I can.

Today a lady also contacted me and has about a truckload of items! Only problem is I have no idea how I will fit this all in my tiny apartment! But, I will sacrifice it and take the items and pass them on to whatever needy family could trully use them.

I will post more later with what I have to offer in hopes that perhaps someone on here finds something they may need or know of someone who could use it.

No comments:

Search The Web!

Custom Search